Oak Harbor Freight Lines, Inc, the LTL leader in the West is seeking a responsible and reliable customer service person to work part time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service
- Driver Checkout
- Backing up dispatch by taking pickup calls in the afternoon and helping to manifest at night
- Additional clerical and administrative tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Detail oriented
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Good follow through
- Experience with general office equipment
- Experience with basic computer programs such as Word and Excel
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Administrative skills and Microsoft Word experience
- High attention to detail
This is a fast paced environment and we have high expectations of the service provided to our customers.
OHFL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.